STATS

what you were doing ten years ago:
juliet at 15. i was doing my homework, taking my lunch at 11am, and getting my first kiss. a great deal and nothing much.

5 things on your to-do list today:
get my hair cut. yes.
do some overdue posting (check).
general apartment clean-up.
pilates for beginners.
early to bed--i've got a long day tomorrow.

3 snacks you enjoy:
chips and salsa, pineapple, mini pickles.

4 Places you have lived
glendale, ca
scottsdale, az
tempe, az
los angeles, ca
i haven't gone far. yet.

5 things you would do if you were a billionaire:
make touch touch my day job.
buy an apartment in paris.
finance an early retirement for my mom and sister.
new wardrobe, new shoes.
save, for once.

6 people you want to know more about:

henri langlois
rhan small ernst, my husband
agnes varda
taki ernst, my mom
new york school of poets (collectively)
nina simone

thanks, inkysocks!

Add to Technorati Favorites