since people are going to be living longer and getting older, they'll just have to learn how to be babies longer. i think that's what's happening now. some kids i know personally are staying babies longer.

sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, "so what." that's one of my favorite things to say. "so what."
"my mother didn't love me." so what.
"my husband won't ball me." so what.
"i'm a success but i'm still alone." so what.

i'm confused about who the news belongs to. i always have it in my head that if your name's in the news, then the news should be paying you. because it's your news and they're taking it and selling it as their product. but then they always say that they're helping you, and that's true too, but still, if people didn't give the news their news, and if everybody kept their news to themselves, the news wouldn't have any news. so i guess you should pay each other. but i haven't figured it out fully yet.

a good plain look is my favorite look. if i didn't want to look so "bad," i would want to look "plain." that would be my next choice.

i loved working when i worked at commercial art and they told you what to do and how to do it and all you had to do was correct it and they'd say yes or no. the hard thing is when you have to dream up the tasteless things to do on your own. when i think about what sort of person i would most like to have on a retainer, i think it would be a boss. a boss who could tell me what to do, because that makes everything easy when you're working.


amen, old standby.

Add to Technorati Favorites